Sunday, August 29, 2010

Late in the Game

With Labor Day quickly approaching, my husband and I (did I mention I got married this summer? More details to follow) decided to start camping. Now, most folks would buy camping stuff at the beginning of the summer, but we decided to wait to the end of August. Lucky for us some of the best camping happens in September.


My siblings and a few close family friends in front of the "The World's Largest Tiger Muskie" in Nevis, MN.


This Labor Day weekend, I am introducing Nate to Nevis, MN as we head up to do some leisure camping at Camper's Paradise where we have booked a lake front site. We are excited to break in our new gear.

Forgive me for not blogging regularly. Consistency has never been my thing. I tend to do things on a whim of passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...