Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Apple Pie

It's still summer officially, but in my mind it is already fall. I bought a beautiful autumn wreath to hang on my door and recently baked an apple pie. My apple pies are absolutely heavenly. As I was making it, Nate told me I put too many apples in. He was convinced it was going to overflow or burst or have a burnt crust with an uncooked middle or something else equally dramatic. I refused to listen to his input. I kept piling on the apple bits covered in sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until I could pile no more. I waited 50 minutes until my plump pie of perfection was finished. It was delicious and I even gained Nate's approval. I plan to make many more pies this season.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds yummy! If you bake me a pie, I'll bake for you a loaf of bread and we'll trade. Deal?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...