Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow 2010

I tend to by a cynic when it comes to weather predictions.

If the weatherman says, "We will see 5 inches of snow" and it's early November, I assume that it will all be melted by 2pm. I was wrong.

Knowing this morning was going to be Saturday, I had closed my black out shades so we could sleep in. Around 9:00 I rose out of bed and opened the shades to find a winter wonderland. Nate kept saying, "I feel like the double rainbow guy only with snow." NOTE: if you don't know the double rainbow guy, visit youtube.




Although, I have an auction to prepare for tonight, Nate and I have spent the morning lounging with our fire place filled with candles. Perfect for the first snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...