Friday, October 2, 2009

Bacon

I love breakfast dates. There's something about bacon, pastries and bottomless coffee that welcomes us to stay and chat for hours.

Needless to say, I was very pleased when I received my Mpls St. Paul Magazine this month and they were featuring Minnesota's top 57 breakfast and brunch joints. I was disappointed, however, when the place where my lovely and I go for breakfast was not featured. Jensen's Cafe in Burnsville, MN.
Jensen's is nestled in the Heart of the City in Burnsville, MN. A true gem in the southern burbs. Nate and I love it for it's bacon, coffee, and homemade berry jam. Let me take a moment to mention their bacon again. It's thick and crispy and purely wonderful. Give them a visit. You won't regret it.

Note: MSP MAG did mention lots of wonderful breakfast places. I'll get those later...

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite place to go for breakfast. Their stuffed french toast is the shiz! BTW, when did you start a new blog?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...