Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Weird Minnesota

My honey and I were at Barnes and Noble last night perusing the coffee table book section and I asked him if, when we're "roommates" (hitched), we could have a Minnesota coffee table book in our living room. I was thinking something featuring all the old mansions in the Twin Cities or all the scenic state parks. This was the book he picked up:


Although this particular book doesn't have the most aesthetic cover, I do love how it features all the random statues and other Minnesotan oddities that have become the pride of many small towns. A personal goal of mine is to have my picture taken in front of as many of those statues as possible. Have no fear. All pictures will be posted! Where should I start?

Book information:
Weird Minnesota
by Eric Dregni, Mark Moran and Mark Sceurman
ISBN: 1402739087

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...